What's new

WV SP 250 test/grow

lusus

You can still try an make a couple of clones and reveg them.

Get some rooting gel and with an art brush paint the branches you intend to cut with the rooting gel.

Wait a about a week (7-10 days) before you take the cuttings. By then it'll root much more rapidly, and straight under 24h of light it goes.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
You can still try an make a couple of clones and reveg them.

Get some rooting gel and with an art brush paint the branches you intend to cut with the rooting gel.

Wait a about a week (7-10 days) before you take the cuttings. By then it'll root much more rapidly, and straight under 24h of light it goes.

Yea I've got a Grapology outside and I figure sometime in the future I'll run these again. I'm not gonna reveg or anything.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
the Grapology I thinks a 65 day, and the Bellini around 70 days flowering. And I'm really about waiting a week longer than when you think there ready!!!! Hopefully in 3-4 wks they'll be ready

Looking great!Seems like rock hard buds all the way down.How high is the unit above the plants?I think i made a good decision getting 2 of these :)

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looking great!Seems like rock hard buds all the way down.How high is the unit above the plants?I think i made a good decision getting 2 of these :)[/QUOTE

Yea I wasn't sure if I posted that, but the buds on both plants are rock hard, even the Bellini the buds are very hard!!!! Yea I can only imagine 2 of these!!!! I think you've made a good decision. You'll be happy I think. I've still got almost a mth on these, so there gonna swell up some more. If you've not seen how bright these are, make sure to let me know what you think. I'd definitely take the SP 250 over a 400hps/mh, If you talking light for light....maybe a 600, there very bright. I'm liking the results and pretty much everything so far, no complaints yet lol, still got almost 30days

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Rolling up on day 50 or abouts, I was gonna move them to the basement. But it's more humid there, so we'll kinda see how it goes. Both plants have rock hard buds, Updated pics coming!!!! I'm pretty happy for it beening my first LED grow, the honesty is in the pics lol.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This grow is from seed. So I had no idea what to expect. I've never grew Rado stuff but knew it looked good. But the Cali Connection stuff I was pretty sure would be good, especially being 120$ plus shipping for 6 seeds. I'd like to run there Tahoe and SFV again sooner or later

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good! Nice frost coming off those ladies.

LED grown flowers have a certain "look" to them. It must be spectrum related?

dank.Frank

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea frank there's definitely something to that. I grew several under this LED and put them outdoors because I only had room for a couple. But all the plants I've put outdoors have kept a really blue kinda green, it was definitely from the LED. But they didn't change that much after beening outdoors a month or so.

But congrats looks like your gonna run that epistar from Mars Hydro, I think you've gonna be impressed, these things are intense lighting

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Nice pics mate, I think mars are understating the possible coverage areas on their lights. The lack of shitty plastic lenses really allows for a decent light spread.