What's new

WOW i have not been here in a long time! The cannabis industry has grown so much!!!!

Lone Wolf

Veteran
Hey all, just checking back in. It's been a while. I pretty much freaked out and stopped posting anything back in 2013 when snowden released those documents. I stopped all of my operations. Out of fear! In the meantime, all of the fearless kept going and big things are happening while i have been left in the dust ! I still have all of my knowledge from the old days, but it's now time for me to get back into re-educating myself. LED's were just starting to come out back when i was growing and i HATED the idea of them and none of the results impressed me.... now I am starting to see some amazing results from LED's...... the whole industry has just blown past me.... I have an 80 year old uncle (who knew I was a skilled grower) so he called me over to check out a plant of his.... turns out this thing is about 10 feet tall and is a sativa with about 2 months to go and unfortunately where we live in two months its going to be snowing! Anyways seeing his plant just made me feel some sort of way. A great way. Being in that plants presence made me happy. I need to get back into this!!!!! Just here to say hello, and that im still alive and well...... is rez still around? BOG? mynamestitch?? man... who else??? I'm sure some names will start to come back to me... hope everyone is alive and well.....

rolandomota

Veteran
Welcome back ....some advice learn to ignore more.....Rez bad guy snitched on Gypsy Gypsy nirvana who got locked up in Philippines for a couple of years while usa was trying to extradite him but in the end he beat the wrap because what he was doing in United Kingdom selling the seeds as Souvenir is legal heres a thread about his recent comeback try, rez the snitch https://www.icmag.com/threads/rez-the-snitch-is-back.362982/
Breeder Bog passed away in December of 2020 RIP

Last edited:

goingrey

Lone Wolf

Veteran
Welcome back - we've all been hanging in here - for the past 20 years or so - come rain or shine - and its good to see old members get back onboard -
Grow On!
there ya are man! Glad to see you are still here... hopefully its the real gypsy and not someone acting like gypsy! thanks again sir for providing this wonderful forum to all many many years ago.... this site is responsible for lots of great things within the cannabis industry.. nothing you don't already know....

Lone Wolf

Veteran
Breeder Bog passed away in December of 2020 RIP
i actually heard about this after i made this post..... so damn sad.... luckily i was able to scoop up some of his seeds.... grabbed some bogglegum (none of them germinated), some LSD (3 of 10 or 11? germinated).... and also germinated some sour lifesaver (all germinated and are currently growing like fucking crazy)..... BOG had the best genetics as far as i can recall back when I was growing...

I've managed to get my hands on some old school genetics from some old school buds over the past however many months..... since i made this original post last year, my state decided to legalize rec marijuana... unfortunately many months later and they still have not finalized the laws. you would think after 24 states legalizing it, they could just copy and paste what worked best in the other states and apply them to this state. The people who run the laws in this country overall i've come to learn over the last 10+ years are fucking wackadoos.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
LoneWolf welcome back, I certainly recall you from back in the day. I hope your next grow kicks ass!
Peace brother 🙏
farmerlion

Persianfarmer

Hey all, just checking back in. It's been a while. I pretty much freaked out and stopped posting anything back in 2013 when snowden released those documents. I stopped all of my operations. Out of fear! In the meantime, all of the fearless kept going and big things are happening while i have been left in the dust ! I still have all of my knowledge from the old days, but it's now time for me to get back into re-educating myself. LED's were just starting to come out back when i was growing and i HATED the idea of them and none of the results impressed me.... now I am starting to see some amazing results from LED's...... the whole industry has just blown past me.... I have an 80 year old uncle (who knew I was a skilled grower) so he called me over to check out a plant of his.... turns out this thing is about 10 feet tall and is a sativa with about 2 months to go and unfortunately where we live in two months its going to be snowing! Anyways seeing his plant just made me feel some sort of way. A great way. Being in that plants presence made me happy. I need to get back into this!!!!! Just here to say hello, and that im still alive and well...... is rez still around? BOG? mynamestitch?? man... who else??? I'm sure some names will start to come back to me... hope everyone is alive and well.....
Hiya bro
Good to have you back. If it is safe post a pic of that 10 footer! Looking forward to learning from your experience