What's new

Would it be Possible to Clear a Courtroom using Kitten Gas ?

St. Phatty

When I first got my cat, I was feeding it canned cat food.

Very Soon the house began to smell like a Chemical Weapon had been discharged there.

Not ordinary Stink.

More like "WHAT IS THAT SMELL, CALL THE HAZMAT TEAM" Stink.

I was looking all over for a mis-placed Cat Turd, but even at that young age, he was using the Kitty Litter.

But then he would come sit next to you, and the whole cycle would start over again.

So now my daydream ... not really a fantasy ... is to take a team of kittens into a courtroom, to see if it's possible to force a Trial Recess.

Do you think that's possible ?

People do all sorts of Creative Things to affect the outcomes of Jury Trials.

Could it be done using Kitten Gas ?

Eventually my problems with Kitten Stink ended, as he became 5 weeks old.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You know a lot of kitties lose their homes at that stage. I can see you are a super kind person that put up with the kitten long enough to get over the kitty problems. I'm going to look at you in a different way now St Patty. As a super sweet person. Thanks for the post friend.

St. Phatty

You know a lot of kitties lose their homes at that stage. I can see you are a super kind person that put up with the kitten long enough to get over the kitty problems. I'm going to look at you in a different way now St Patty. As a super sweet person. Thanks for the post friend.

Why do they lose their homes ?

Most kittens have better toilet practices at 3 weeks than humans have at 20 years.

It's not their fault if they're given the wrong food.

Also I figure most people are smart enough to give baby cats baby cat food.

What exactly is baby cat food - if there is no mother cat to provide milk ?

Ca++

Ours had kitten milk. Little cartons, that cost a fair bit. Not just reduced lactose, but actually for kittens. Just like the kitten food you buy. Formulated for the first weeks.

I don't recall any smell. Perhaps I just got it right. The supermarket stocks all manner of cat foods. From kitten to latter years.

Thinking about it, the cat didn't smell, but the stuff out the back did. Tiny little amounts, that had you running for the door. You didn't want to clean the tray, you just wanted to move house.

Nannymouse

Goat milk. Best stuff ever for orphan kittens. I also supplemented the mom and her little ones with goat milk, the last decade that i had show cats.

As far as 'regular' food for cats, i found that Purina Indoor was the very best. Had better luck with that than all those expensive foods. Canned food would equal nasty squirts for most of my cats.

Seriously. The Purina Indoor surprised me. My last kitty is nearly 20 years old, still has all her teeth. No squirts!

St. Phatty

Goat milk. Best stuff ever for orphan kittens. I also supplemented the mom and her little ones with goat milk, the last decade that i had show cats.

As far as 'regular' food for cats, i found that Purina Indoor was the very best. Had better luck with that than all those expensive foods. Canned food would equal nasty squirts for most of my cats.

Seriously. The Purina Indoor surprised me. My last kitty is nearly 20 years old, still has all her teeth. No squirts!

Thanks for all the suggestions, to help me get my Kitty Cat Act together !

By "Squirts", do you mean, The Big D (Diarrhea), or just regular old Cat Piss ?

Latest posts

Latest posts