What's new

WORST BAGSEED GROW EVER - wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermanlives

Veteran
the problem is its hard to find stuff to fertilize your plants with foodstamps. thats why mollasses is his fert.

If you are on foodstamps you should start composting your scraps for plant food. Coffee, tea, vegetable scraps, eggshells, banana peels make excellent plant food after being composted. Gets some worms to help speed up the process (called vermicomposting) this will truly go from 'trash to stash'!

H

h^2 O

If you are on foodstamps you should start composting your scraps for plant food. Coffee, tea, vegetable scraps, eggshells, banana peels make excellent plant food after being composted. Gets some worms to help speed up the process (called vermicomposting) this will truly go from 'trash to stash'!

yeah definitely going to start my own little compost heap. Thanks man!

H

h^2 O

checked them before lights out this morning and the molasses didn't seem to kill them so that's a big plus!

SpaceKiller

that is complete bullshit to be telling people with 150w HPS that im sorry, i used to grow with that back in the day in a 6 foot tent. trust me when i tell you this i never once had to LST or even when i was a noob and let them out grow the light penetration i still never had plants that look that badly.

what urks me the most is you have so many posts here and your giving horrible information like that. go check the 150w HPS club thread many people there have done a fine job and without LST.

no offense man none at all but thats not the lights, thats not the seeds, thats not even your environment thats just poorly payed attention to plants. for one your room is pretty crappy and why you have your fan literally directly on your plants like that is beyond me but i know it doesnt help them.

also if your running low wattage lights you should know to have them a lot closer than they appear in that photo. i mean at close to 2.5k post you would think you know the further your low watt light is the more the plants will starve for light and stretch for it, has nothing to do with LST.

if you want to be lazy it will show, but like someone said i couldnt grow plants like that if i tried honestly and my 11 year old brother can grow better plants than that without me telling him anything.

personally your plants remind me of a certain member named Crush, i really never understood the point of growing out popsicle sticks or how the hell someone manages to even do so... literally most soil out of the bag can grow better plants without much attention these days.

so thats all on you buddy, not the seeds. i cant even say its the light because ive made the mistake back in the day of having my 150w too far but i still ended up with lush growth and decent plants any first time grower would be proud of.

id love to break my oath of never posting my grows online for you but i know of several others users in this forum who can back up everything i said and more with pictures to boast.

SpaceKiller

to prove its not the bag seed even further ive wasted many a time growing out retard plants and they eventually grew out fine and never ended up like that. yes they were bag seed and clearly very poor genetics but it still never ended up like that..

i mean you have to know the reason they look like that is on your end right?

anyway im not trying to start a shit storm i just take it to offense because i loved my 150w HPS i used about 7 years ago for about 2 years straight and i hate to see it given a bad name when i know whats its capable of.

15k lumens is plenty enough for even 4-6 small plants. you just gotta pay attention and apply the proper care accordingly.

SpaceKiller

one last thing which i think is the source of your problems, you appear to be flowering way to freaking early.

the only way i can imagine plants growing out like that is because they had no proper veg time, how i notice that is because of the poor lack of inner node growth. your plants literally have no inner nodes to even produce more bud to begin with so its no surprise you end up with only one measly cola..

if you dont let your plants veg properly they will not produce shit of bud because it simply cannot support the amount you expect from it, how you didnt notice that spending all this time in the forums still blows the fuck out of my mind but i hope for your sake your grows end up better from now on.

H

h^2 O

im going to let these go as long as plantly possible...should be interesting

marrdogg

Veteran
Dude why do you go out and get molasses to feed your plant when they're dying from starvation? Why do you want to let them suffer longer by letting them go longer? Dude you already murdered your yield,think about it,do you think you would gain weight if you ate absolutely nothing and drank plenty water? Man told you bout a week ago to feed those things,molasses at half teaspoon per gallon plenty food for plants about five weeks in. You say you grow outside successfully,why not use the food from that? And surely you must know with all your outdoor knowledge you must feed,oh yeah I forgot you forgot!

hey guys and gals, i have an idea.if we can get him to ignore everyone on the site, he will have nobody to talk to.
ahhh who am i kidding, we all know he would just reply to his own threads

H

h^2 O

not sure how long they will flower, seems like they've got a long way to go. Can't wait to smoke em

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
idk about just molasses - but, dont go crazy feeding them; look at the stems, they aren't looking as bad as some folks are making out. look at the color too, pretty green overall and now is time for "fall colors" so,a little yellowing doesn't always meean deficiency. don't experiment w/ letting go long - just wit till you see 50% dark trichs like you know to do.

if your gonna feed; feed balanced and weak

ps. theres too many people on your ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.