What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

With Marijuana Price Down 70%, Colombia Growers Are Bailing

idiit

Veteran
import weed dried up in late '70's. I had the weed connections up and down. went to coke ( powder). this was before everyone starting cooking up rock. used my weed network to go into the powder cocaine biz. I was told by an old man that ran the local drug scene that I would last 5 years and burn out big time. he was right.

I went into alcohol as a buffer ( parachute) for the large amounts of coke I ended up progressing into for daily consumption.

two of the biggest mistakes in my life were alcohol and cocaine.

now I just smoke good landrace sativas that I grow and some that I've bred.

cannabis is the only drug I know of that actually enhances cognitive abilities if not abused. you can even abuse cannabis imo.

if you damage your cognitive capabilities you get stupid. you make stupid decisions. these stupid decisions have a high price.

^ m2cents.

dddaver

Veteran
For my own penny and a half, I can just say getting wasted usually makes ME kinda stupid. Like, I can never wire up my electronics toasted, weird shit happens if I try. That sometimes is actually why I like weed though, it slows my manic brain down usually.

Now, enough hijacking for today. I say just FARC it all. FARCen scary. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts