What's new

Winter Indicas, some STS and a few testers

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hello Albert!

Good to see the #3 of your JLBs yes, in a couple of weeks the apex can be harvested and with an extra month more for the rest indeed happy patience!

And thanx for your AfroBubble grow, its terpz profiles should surprise you will see i can't wait to know your thoughts on them ^^ cheers bro! (Strange apex mutant i see wow!!)

albertgriffiths

I'm closing this diary, resisting the lazy temptation to make it a perpetual one.
That's because as a reader, I find it easier to find valuable information in small, dedicated threads.

I started a new grow with all of the same clones, and made a new diary, dedicated only to the three AfroBubble F3 testers.

Here are a few pics of this round's harvest:
Dry buds first - Pineapple Express, Space Monkey and La Bomba
P5250024.JPG

P5250025.JPG

P5250026.JPG

La bomba is the loudest smelling, the other ones are really nice too.
I jarred them a bit too dry, though...

And here are a few cobs and a ball of ice water hash:
P5230021.JPG

Bottom cob is the Jamaican Lambsbread. Cobbing seemed appropriate for such fluffy flowers. Aromas are developping, nice earthy-carroty nose.

I sampled a bit of the JLB before cobbing and really loved it. I made a longer smoke report on the dedicated JLB thread, but I'll sum it up as: happy, creative, energetic, not sleepy at all. Good companion for outdoor activities, enjoying music or meeting friends. Not too strong, but strong enough to make it really enjoyable.

Top right cob is Thai Chi, very fermented, with a harder "sweat". It smells loud and funky: chocolate, toe nails,... I'm waiting a few months more before I try it.

Top left is Pe4xNJ. Smells floral, not very different than what's in the jars, but maybe a bit louder.

Overall happy with these cobs, I think I'll do more in the future!

Oh and the hash is divine! I actually have more, but it would have made too big of a nose :sneaky:

Thank you for your reading and commenting, and see you next time!