What's new

why does nobody use this scots forum

Well I do still plan on moving over there RH, so I guess I better hang here and socialize a bit more instead of being the recluse that I really am lol. Just have to finish remodeling my house so I can sell it!

Well I do still plan on moving over there RH, so I guess I better hang here and socialize a bit more instead of being the recluse that I really am lol. Just have to finish remodeling my house so I can sell it!

where about's are you planning on moving to here?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm sure it'll get busier in here....

... once you all get back from the pub :D

V.

rocket high

Veteran
pubs are too expensive now ....and they have driven out of business by the goverment ..tax hikes :no::noway:

supermarkets promote buy one get one free deals with cases of beer and you can smoke and drink in your house so the pub isnt so attractive now !!

rocket high

Veteran
picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why does nobody use this scots forum ....its here for a reason C'mon

Because we aren't all Scottish rocket,,, lol :D

Honestly...i'm English and don't use the English/British sub-forum much,,but have posted in the Scottish forum before,, to send blessings and lament fly-fishing and whiskey adventures :dance:

Generally,, it's an international forum with a global community of smokers ,,, we all make medicine with the same plant :dance:

fun edit: it's because you fry mars bars.. hehe :yes: :D (i've still never had one,, bet they taste wicked) :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts