What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

whos growing outside in 2013??

B

buddymate

My mate makes up a good 10-20g of oil just from my stalks and stems alone, and that's just from 1500w of indoor.
We have a fair bit of indoor going mate,a few watts,the trim and everything is still dumped,made hash once with bubble-sacs,time consuming.
ya smoke amongst tha ladies mate?
No mate.
I hate to think of all the hash and oil you are loosing out on by dumping all that trim.
We have a very nice number of plants outdoors at the moment mate,quadruple figures,logistically impossible to do hash/oil with all of the waste,best just leave it on site to rot away,different strokes:tiphat:

SoufLondon

It makes excellent rabbit food, or brilliant compost! If you could find someone willing to put the time in to extract the good stuff the trim probably has a value when in large amounts, having said that i would probably do the same as you buddymate, i figure taking huge sacks of leaf away with all your bud is quite bait, especially when you have (what i assume) will be literally tonnes of bud. I guess if its all ready at once you probably need a big drying area too. Growing on this scale clearly takes a lot of thought! Im fascinated! Keep up the good work, and will look forward to any more pics you might add in the future :D

MJBadger

Veteran
Carting trim anywhere is asking for trouble , someone living near me regularly used to dump a black bag full off trim in a ditch obviously from an indoor grow . I see 3 or 4 lots over time & then one day while out with the dog all the footpaths bridleway was crawling with police . There were 4 cars/vans & about 10 police running around like headless chooks , & one of them has an evidence bag with black bin bag in it , imagine the hell to play if there were any plants nearby .

B

buddymate

What was your yield from that grow mate
Cant remember off the top of my head mate,done a few decent ones over the years :tiphat:

picture.php

S

SPG.

looks good cover too.. if ya know wha' i mean. dude walkin' there dog etc

SoufLondon

Iv just helped a friend put a few autoflowers onto the top of an abandoned building in central london :D hehehehe

edit: I will try and get some pics. He didnt let me this time tho. I doubt they will last long tho!

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Iv just helped a friend put a few autoflowers onto the top of an abandoned building in central london :D hehehehe

edit: I will try and get some pics. He didnt let me this time tho. I doubt they will last long tho!

Lol they will not last long if there is only one abandoned building in Central London, and a thieving scum bag is reading your post and lives in London mate. :tiphat:

SoufLondon

lol. just had a message from him saying hes going to move them, to where.. Who knows! I think hes cross i said anything! Oops.

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
^^ Must be fun moving Cannabis plants around central London, that shit would fuck me right up and cause paranoia through the roof. lol

SoufLondon

But yeh it's best not to smoke beforehand! I would never have the balls to do any form of major outdoor grow but just a few (3) small seedlings that i would not be looking after didnt prang me too much. It was too easy lol. Ill be looking for nice high flat roofs now. Wonder if you can get onto the roofs of the flats in peckham lolll, thats prime tea leafing spot tho, peckham what a fucking place lol

MJBadger

Veteran
Must be fun moving Cannabis plants around central London, that shit would fuck me right up and cause paranoia through the roof. lol

That`s what them big IKEA bags are for , nobody takes any notice of them .