What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Who has the straight poop on Rabbit Manure and Growing Cannabis?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Aye Caveman4.20 :) Hail and well met! :)

I'm hoping I stored the remainder of those seeds properly. I was only able to sprout a few before moving.

I ended up removing my process for liquid gold. Turns out I invented something truly amazing, so I'll be marketing it in a few months.

All the power of rabbit poop for full health and terpene expression, unleashed (using natural methods) and put into a convenient and easy to use bottle. ;)

Verdant Whisperer

So... I picked up a few rabbits and I'm loving what their urine and manure is doing for all my plants, cannabis included. I am looking for info on how to use it more effectively with cannabis than I am now.

Currently using roots 707 or generic soils, glomus intraradices(sp?), and 4ppm water. I've been adding manure to the weak generic soils and watering occasionally with diluted urine. The flavors are amazing, though I did notice one plant smelling like bunny urine for nearly 2 weeks. Only faintly but definitely there. Smells like strong berry smoothie right now. Wow these are some tasty plants. lol

What supplemental needs does the plant have which are not met by rabbit manure/urine, and at which stages of flower?

(Edit: 6/26/23 I've posted the process I use to make my teas here.
Edit: 07/27/24 I deleted the process in that thread.)
Just came across this my friend, the best way would be to use the rabbit manure and create a all purpose compost, since it is lacking in potassium I would add some ashes and biochar to the mix depending on the calcium and magnesium levels add some dolomite lime as well, then throw a handful of earthworms in the bag, or compost pile and don't let it get too dry or to wet for a month or two then use as a top dress in veg, or mix in with your soil at around 5-10% depending on it's potency. It'll add a good source of organic npk and food for microbes. I don't recommend teas they can add organisms that compete with your soil population, I like anaerobically fermented organic concentrates and topdress or organic pellets for time release p and k in flowering. Make sure to sift compost to avoid big pieces when mixing with soil. Measure the npk by weight of all ingredients just use the online numbers don't pay for test. And make a balanced mix. If your confused I can help as well, explain how to combine and find good npk of compost.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Thanks so much :)
I'm currently overworked with my rabbitry at the moment, so I'll be returning to the manure thing in another year or so. I'll tell everyone in a couple years, but I figured out how to make rabbits pay very well and am pushing that vehicle to the highest altitude possible. ;) Shhhhhhhh....

Latest posts

Latest posts