What's new

Who are some of the growers that you look up to?

FarmerJoe

I have to agree with just about everyone posted in this thread so far, and sure theres many more I can't think off of the top of my stoned skull.

But I respect the work of everyone here, this community is by far the best imo =]

I'd like to give a special shout out and some respect to Soma and DJ Short.

G

Tom Hill.
Everyone that helped me with my grows, there's some awesome threads out there.

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Babbabud said:
Yup I agree with Guvnor. I look up to every person who has ever had the balls to post a pic of their plant or grow. Its the pictures and the threads that make ICmag what it is. So anyone who has ever taken a nic and posted what they are growin is a hero for the movement in my book. :joint:

I agree.

Some breeders I look up to would be DJ short, Breeder steve, Gypsy and BOG.

Sharp_Pain

BOG shared alot of good growing info and of Course Growerinshorts who has been MIA for 2+ years. Texas Kid also is a good buddy who I'm happy to call a friend

Loudcall

Have anyone mentioned the Tick....I've learned a hell of a lot from that guy when OG was flourishing....Just my two pennies....

Germanator

I enjoy all the posters who take the time to show their garden or help out. But ,when I first read the Babba's outdoor thread it made me feel like I wasn't a criminal for the first time...both of em for sure.

Germ

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
yeah i gotta say allaya you mooks have helped me in some way or another, but mainly the people that come to my thread and complement me on my plants and give me advice asfar as whats good and whats not, KUDOS TO YOU ALL!!!

Y

YwouldntI

mynamestitch-starcrash-headypete-pureknowledge-just to name a few everyone on the site is a major help and inspiration to me i love lookin at the micro grows its amazing what those guys do in those little spaces lougrew senor cahones el grande lol peace

G

I have much respect and have learnt a lot from all of these gys in no particular order:

Ras Pablo
Raco
Charlie Garcia
Dubi
Bonecarver OG
fjallhoga
esbe
paddi
Hot cargo
Hign n Lonesome
Hazyfontazy
moppel
gaiusmarius
ojd
dr d
truecannabliss
brightside
Gerrit
Shantibaba
Sam the Skunkman
Mandala Mike

sheet, that's just off the top of my head, I know I forgot a load of folks!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just love the folks at Fox Farms.......
from soils to their organic nutes they've
made my growing so clean and simple.

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
i am only an apprentice but i look up to my teacher! just happens he is also my love! he learned to grow before these sites formed. we find ourselves online getting ideas on how to tackle problems that arise. the sticky in the infirmary tends to be handy.

G

Mel Frank is my personal cannabis hero, then RC Clarke.Every grower and photo poster on icmag.Oh, I forgot YUMMYBUD! :joint: :joint: