What's new

White Russian 2006

N

New Grower

I don't live in America.. so stretching.. My WR left her first big leaf yesterday (turned to yellow) and I think this is the first sign of the nearly flowering. I use NPK 10-6-6 liquid fert till the first day of flower (or maybe a little bit longer). I want giant buds this year!

I won't forget the growth spurt!

THX!

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
10-6-6 should be fine. Can you get your hands on high P bat guano? That's my new absolute favorite flowering fert and its organic to boot. I like the BioBizz line but I can't get it here...you can mix veg and flowering fert for the first week or two of flowering. Just use both at half strength. :) BTW, your White Russians look a little more sativa than I imagined White Russian would look...

N

New Grower

more sativa than you imagined? ..maybe AK pheno..

I can't wait till the flowering starts! I like the veg cycle but I love the budding stage. I hope I can start to feed up the budz very soon.

bat guano? I can buy but I don't know the dosage from it.. The guano is also high in Nitrogen, isn't it?

Peace!

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey NG! :wave:

i haven't read much, but i take it you're looking for organic flowering nutrients.

i'd use the Bio-bizz range or Dr. Hornby range. apparently the Bio-bizz 'Grow' works very well with the Dr. Hornby's 'Bloom'. you can also get a Bloom Stimulator, i'd use the Bio-bizz 'TopMax'.

www.drchronic.com

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
BioBizz make good stuff. Bio-Grow with Dr. Hornsby's bloom eh? Sounds pretty good :) I'm gonna use nothing but kelp and guano on my present grow.

N

New Grower

T.do.T.Toker: live in Europe at 46th North on a shiny plain. The weather is quite warm and dry till mid Oct. I hope I will harvest at the end of September cause the very early starting.

I fear about the bud rot at harvest. I don't know what can I do against the "mould". (I wait the suggestions!)

I thinking on Canna Terra Flores and Plagron Alga Bloom. What do you think about these?

June 27.

Peace

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
i know nothing about them, i'd say stick to the tried and trusted!! Bio-bizz and Dr. Hornby's are very good products, you can't go wrong.

G

Hey NewGrower just hang in there man.. She's looking pretty good. Going to be a nice sight when she starts to flower. :yummy:

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Hmm im not sure if it was white russian or white rhino but i remember a nice grow from OG where he had a problem with mold at harvest. If ur at 46 degrees i think your at about 16 hours of day length??

N

New Grower

T.do.T.Toker: Here is about 17-18 hours light a day. Some days ago was Halloween..

The flowering usually starts around a month later.

Highonthechronic: I hope I won't have any mould!

Peace

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Some old lady told me a very dilute skim milk solution works well to prevent powdery mildew...might be worth a try!

cannanaut

Hello New Grower! Whats with Speed Q!? And one more q: have u ever smoked some local rudi, And how is it? Maybe you can show us some wild canna pics! Peace and have a nice harvest

N

New Grower

I visited the Speed Queens on June 28th. There is big difference between the plants cause the sowing date but all plants are alive and healthy. The biggest is around 25 cm tall and very bushy! They need grow a lot. Maybe I will open a new thread for the Speed Queens, Super Skunks and Mangos (I have 8 WR clones at all).

cannanaut: the local rudis? Looking very good, flowering very early with a very bad ammonia smell so I never tested it. It's industrial hemp not a local strain.

glock 23: I think I won't test it on my plants.. I think the best thing against mould if I harvest on time!

Peace!

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I wouldn't spray skim milk on my buds either..hehe. BTW, you get two kinds of guano - one with high N and one with high P. The high P bat guano is often from Indonesia and I think the N type is from Jamaica. I use the Indonesian kind and it totally works wonders...Soma swears by it too.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
i guess u solved all your problems NG..

i cant see any kind of problem in these last pix..u doing pretty well my friend..

what did u mean on that pm?

anyways.. go on like this dude!

ill wathc foeward for sure man..

good luck

Wam

N

New Grower

hey glock! You are right! I'll buy the bat guano from Indonesia for flowering. I like the natural things. How many grams need from it for my White Russian plant at once watering in how much water. I used alga tea under the flowering but that is something different..

Wam: The holy nature solved my problems.. :bow: :bow: :bow: and I'm very pleased.. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thanx God!

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
NG..I use about a tablespoon per gallon to start with, then I increase that slowly as the plants start doing better. I also use kelp (algae) throughout growth and flowering. IMO those are the two best organic additives.

Latest posts

Latest posts