What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Which Sour Diesel is used in Soma's NYCD?

G

piney1520 said:
thanks for setting us strait!!

just posts ive kept track of, helps to sort it out some, may even not be the real story, may be a elaborate story made up by a few.

CBF

G

as for whats in Rez's sourDeez IBL, i been followin his work, and from what i gather, he started with the SD cut, and male(s) from Somas NYCD, there was a first BX, the 2cd BX didnt turnout like he wanted, so males from diesel genes(secret) were used in the V works, which lead to the IBL title it now carries.

thats the basics, but i know Rez did not do a cube for his IBL, think it was more along the lines of cousins aunts and uncles that followed the first BX.

CBF

G

i dunno but i have different friends that grow nycd one is harsh
all the phenos he got were. i grew a clone that was harsh ,but then my other buddy has one that tastes like grapefruit bubblegum and i have to say its one of the nicest flavours ive tried,unfortunatly the high makes you feel drunk,which i dont like at least till night time.

G

Colorado King said:
i dunno but i have different friends that grow nycd one is harsh
all the phenos he got were. i grew a clone that was harsh ,but then my other buddy has one that tastes like grapefruit bubblegum and i have to say its one of the nicest flavours ive tried,unfortunatly the high makes you feel drunk,which i dont like at least till night time.

im thinkin the one to get out of the NYCD is a Tangerine plant.

CBF

G

^i think that the "infamous" tangerine pheno
is the same one people call the grapefruit pheno
to me it tastes like grapefruit bubblegum.

if not id sure like to see what the tangerine pheno is like.

Last edited:
G

mmm tangerine pheno nycd talk about bomb soo yummy smoked that in adam this past november soo yummy tasted like fresh tangerines right from the tree.. lol

Latest posts

Latest posts