What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Which fan would you have?

Which of the two, would you like, if you were to be given one

• Total voters

Ca++

I'm thinking of buying a few fans, as the EU has bugger all under £65.
whichfan.jpg

Edit: Well not bugger all. Just bugger all worth having

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I've always wanted oscillating fans. I've always used ended up using stationary because everytime I got a oscillating fan, the oscillating motor is always the first to break. I have 2 now, one stopped moving and the second one has already started the clicking of death.
Recently I ordered what I thought was an oscillating fan but turned out to be stationary. It has 10 speeds to pick from, But this fan has a special setting that cycles through all ten speeds. I like it. The plants go from being still, to barely moving, to full strength and starts cycle over again..
Basically doing the same thing that oscillating fan does but doesn't cover as much space, and it's about $20-35 (US) cheaper depending on the brand.
In a perfect world I'd have 2 oscillating fans in a 4x4. 1 in a 3x3. In reality i can see them breaking and then using it as a stationary fan, and maybe even adding one more .
So all that's to say whichever tent clip fan you get, make sure to get the one that cycles through the speed. I think ACI is calling it "dynamic wind mode"

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Also- be sure to check reviews of the fan your purchasing. About 5 years ago I was looking at them on Amazon and found several reviews of people saying that the oscillating motor caused a fire or almost caused a fire. Like more than 5 stories of that on each of a few different brands.
I have heard no cases of that with ACI and that's the one I ended up getting, and it's still working but clicking. The other brand I have that stopped moving was VivoSun.

Latest posts

Latest posts