What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Where to find good regular auto flowering seeds?

Budget Buds

Pretty much what the title says, I've grown photos outdoors for years and years but the trees surrounding the property in those last 10 years have grown to the point that I'm no longer getting the prime sun they need to finish in my back yard...... Cutting or trimming the trees isnt an option nor is moving where I grow them. The sun is just fine through out the spring and summer but once the earth moves to the position it goes into at this time of year it no longer is prime sun for hours and hours a day for photos....

So the idea is that I will start doing autos and just planting twice as many with two harvests per summer........ The problem is I havent been in the auto game in a long time and now that I'm looking for them, theyre all fkn feminized seeds.....
I'm not interested in buying 50+ seeds every single outdoor season when I could just do one or two indoor pollen chucks and have seeds forever.

Anyone have any leads on breeders that I can get good auto flowering genetics that are regulars?? Any help or insight is appreciated

Pic is for attention, it is one of the last run of autos I did, Circa 2013
20131201_182033 - Copy.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts