What's new

Where to buy hemp seeds ???

mexweed

Veteran
cannageneticsbank offers and gives as freebies something called "Oregon watermelon" that is a cbd plant

Timj

I don't know exactly what your looking for. But, I'm growing Dutch Passions CBG Force. It's considered a hemp with below. 2% THC. Here's a photo, she was topped once to keep her short.
CBGForce723.jpg

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
$20 per lbs isn´t that good of a price. They sell Finola seeds here in Finland for 30 Euro Dollars per 10 kilograms.

That´s roughly $33 for 22lbs.

You can plant a whole MFin´ field o hemp wid them seeds.
Then again, if you´re looking to grow just a few hemp plants, or maybe a small field. $20 for a pound is not a bad price..

Caus I seen some douche on Instagram selling super rare seeds and he had Finola seeds like 12 seeds for $50 + shipping. I have no idea if anyone fell for that, but it´s a scam because Finola isn´t rare and you don´t need a weed dork master breeder wannabe selling you dreams. You can buy em shits bulk from a farmer and do your own selection. Anyone wasting time breeding Finola and hemp stuff like that.. Has too much time on their hands or is a nutter.

Prolly both.

It´s bulk stuff. Not like one in a million we found this super duper special individual hemp plant and worked on it for 18 years to bring you more hempy hemp. $7 per seed.

You be like naah, bitch. I bought like 2 tons of em shits, gonna make milk and lotions and stuff.

Yea I´m drunk, so what?

Latest posts

Latest posts