What's new

Where to buy hemp seeds ???

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Try fortunahemp.com They only sell fems and they have a good web site. Maybe it is a bit pricy? I am growing out their BaOX hemp under the lights for the CBD and CBN, and so far it looks good. It seriously stinks though.

Old Piney

So if plants that produce High CBD and below 3 percent THC that you want ,another source is DC Seed exchange one of their breeder West Creek connection ,has several. Just one of my peeves hemp is for fiber and seed, these are drug strain high CBD cannabis .I grow Colorado Cherry and Cherry wine outside .

turtlemama

So if plants that produce High CBD and below 3 percent THC that you want ,another source is DC Seed exchange one of their breeder West Creek connection ,has several. Just one of my peeves hemp is for fiber and seed, these are drug strain high CBD cannabis .I grow Colorado Cherry and Cherry wine outside .
Thank so much old piney for the help right on 😊

turtlemama

Try fortunahemp.com They only sell fems and they have a good web site. Maybe it is a bit pricy? I am growing out their BaOX hemp under the lights for the CBD and CBN, and so far it looks good. It seriously stinks though.
Thank you Bombaycat I'll check them out forsure forsure 👩‍🌾

TyroneShoelace

I've had good luck with East Fork Cultivars.

They have some great genetics. I have really enjoyed their Blue Orchid and Pear Blossom.

I would also recommend Hoku Seed Co and High Alpine Genetics. Hoku is great for pheno hunting some really unique stuff if you have the space and time. High Alpine is much more stable and consistently high quality.

turtlemama

They have some great genetics. I have really enjoyed their Blue Orchid and Pear Blossom.

I would also recommend Hoku Seed Co and High Alpine Genetics. Hoku is great for pheno hunting some really unique stuff if you have the space and time. High Alpine is much more stable and consistently high quality.
Thank you TyroneShoelace, I'll definitely look into it

Latest posts

Latest posts