What's new

Where are the "head high by July" folks???

Post them up folks I know their out there reaching for the sun
Here I have some BW Genetics GMO Root Beer x Cap Junky feminized photo period seeds that have hit the head high by July mark today June 30th
20240630_141215.jpg

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Those towering trees are well above head height for sure. I see monster spears in your future sir. Meanwhile, my plants would only qualify as head height if I could persuade Danny Devito to stand beside them. All things considered, it is better to plant one's personal stash than to buy from dodgy geezers who may have spiked it with any number of scary chemicals.

20240703_071515.jpg
these were supposed to be regular photo period seeds, 209 Melons from BW Genetics, out of 10, 7 sprouted, 5 were male and went into flower quick so they got culled , and last 2 were females, but 1 is an auto and here's the only photo period female , very disappointed in this mix up, but that's what happens when im a cheap.ass and support BOGO sales with freebies and such on the cheap.......despite all this what I do grow out from the same.breeder is always fire and enjoyed I just like consistency AND quality on the cheap so must deal.with mix/mash ups

20240703_071520.jpg
This is the lone female auto that wasn't supposed to be, a 209 Melons flowering and I let 2 males of almost exact similarities flower to.collect pollen before culling and I dusted this whole plant and will.see if it took properly and will.enjoy the experiment with the offspring over the winter and see what comes of it all, yes I'm a backyard pollen chucker, just typically and not in many years(last chuck was in 2013/14), I only use photperiod selections but hey gotta flow.with the times and try out these autos