What's new

What's wrong with the plant?

Xapnulypal

Hi everyone,

It's my first time on your forum. I'm from Ukraine and unfortunately don't know English, so I'm using a translator, and my text might look strange. I have a question. I started growing not long ago, and now I'm growing 4 plants in wild outdoor conditions: 3 Zombie Kush auto and 1 Top Gun auto. In the photo, they are 26 days old from the seed. This morning I came to water the plants, and everything was fine. In the evening, I came to treat them with a pest control solution and saw that one side of a new pair of leaves had just wilted. Experienced outdoor growers, can you tell me what the problem might be? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_3293.jpeg
    IMG_3293.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3294.jpeg
    IMG_3294.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3296.jpeg
    IMG_3296.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3297.jpeg
    IMG_3297.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I don't know whether you have termites underground in Ukraine but here in the tropics, when a plant suddenly wilts after growing healthy for a while, the culprit is often termites who eat the roots until there are none left. Unfortunately, this termite problem causes commercial weed growers to apply some truly insidious chemicals to their crops, which is all the more reason that I only consume what I grow personally and strictly adhere to the principles of organic farming.

By the way, I have a question about the legality of growing weed in Ukraine now that a war is in progress. I understand that in peacetime Ukraine forbids cannabis growing but I am curious as to whether that prohibition is still enforced in this time of upheaval and chaos. One would imagine that law enforcement priorities change in times of war, which is why I asked this question.

Slava Ukraini!

Xapnulypal

I don't know whether you have termites underground in Ukraine but here in the tropics, when a plant suddenly wilts after growing healthy for a while, the culprit is often termites who eat the roots until there are none left. Unfortunately, this termite problem causes commercial weed growers to apply some truly insidious chemicals to their crops, which is all the more reason that I only consume what I grow personally and strictly adhere to the principles of organic farming.

By the way, I have a question about the legality of growing weed in Ukraine now that a war is in progress. I understand that in peacetime Ukraine forbids cannabis growing but I am curious as to whether that prohibition is still enforced in this time of upheaval and chaos. One would imagine that law enforcement priorities change in times of war, which is why I asked this question.

Slava Ukraini!
Thanks for your response. I figured that something had gnawed at the roots, and I hope the other three plants won't suffer. As for the legality of growing cannabis, it's still illegal here, and during the war, it might even be stricter. Right now, they can pack you into a van and send you to the front lines without any investigation. I can tell you that what you know about the situation in Ukraine from the news doesn't reflect the real situation in the country. At the beginning of the war, it was somewhat manageable, but now people are treated like livestock.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Thanks for your response. I figured that something had gnawed at the roots, and I hope the other three plants won't suffer. As for the legality of growing cannabis, it's still illegal here, and during the war, it might even be stricter. Right now, they can pack you into a van and send you to the front lines without any investigation. I can tell you that what you know about the situation in Ukraine from the news doesn't reflect the real situation in the country. At the beginning of the war, it was somewhat manageable, but now people are treated like livestock.
Holy chit now that is super scary. Sent off to the war front just for seeking solace by getting high in the privacy of one's home.

Xapnulypal

Holy chit now that is super scary. Sent off to the war front just for seeking solace by getting high in the privacy of one's home.
Yes, it's sad, but unfortunately, we've gotten used to it. By the way, the plant is doing better now; new leaves have started to grow. I checked it today and found two mounds dug up by a mole. Maybe it gnawed at the roots.

Xapnulypal

30 days from the seed

Attachments

• IMG_3350.jpeg
    IMG_3350.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3348.jpeg
    IMG_3348.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3346.jpeg
    IMG_3346.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8