What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What tower fan do you run in your tent?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I'm looking to grab one of these but I'm unsure of which to grab, which ones are reliable in a 'hydro' environment.
There is a lot to choose from friend. It mostly depends on the size of the garden and the amount of water that passes through the system. The most important thing is to allow a nice breeze that will move the plants. I like using a strong oscillating fan on low, the most because they don't blast the plants constantly and allow stillness between the breeze impulses. Plants can't transpire water from the roots to the top of the plants without air movement. Keep us posted.

Mars_Barz

There is a lot to choose from friend. It mostly depends on the size of the garden and the amount of water that passes through the system. The most important thing is to allow a nice breeze that will move the plants. I like using a strong oscillating fan on low, the most because they don't blast the plants constantly and allow stillness between the breeze impulses. Plants can't transpire water from the roots to the top of the plants without air movement. Keep us posted.
Yeah, I need a tower oscillating fan. I won't use one of those little clip on fans, I've heard bad things

Latest posts

Latest posts