What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What seeds to start with?

Help me choose my first two plants, growing from seeds😄

• HIGH THC TITANS GHOST OG 7 FEM

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • BSB GENETICS 24K TANGIE 5 FEM

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • BLACK SKULL AUTO GEALTO 5 FEM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BLACK SKULL RUNTZ MUFFIN 2 FEM

• ANESIA SEEDS LEMONGRASS AUTO 10 AUTOFEM

• CALI WEED STRAWBERRY GEALTO 3 FEM

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cellardwellar420

Help me choose what seeds to start with.. 4x4ft virgin grow, starting seedlings in a jiffyplug over to rockwoolcube 10cmx10cm. Ebb and flow sys.

Its my first grow, had tomatopractice. Atleast they are triving

Last edited:

stiff

Veteran
Go with a skunk..you can't go wrong with that as a newbie.
They can take a few hits were a lot of the new strains can give you hickups.
It's a good strain to practice. They just don't care much about over and under watering or if you put too much fertiliser or not enough. They just grow anyway.

That's just my two cents..
Good luck!

Koondense

Veteran
If your experience is on "beginner level" then avoid Autoflowering plants.
It will be more forgiving to grow photoperiods, from the above I would pick the 24K Tangie but I'm sure you can find more interesting seeds to grow.
Maybe knowing what kind of effect you want, what lights etc...
It's not really ideal to grow 2 plants in a 4x4 but maybe I misunderstood your process.
Anyway, best of luck and keep us posted.

Cheers

cellardwellar420

It will be more forgiving to grow photoperiods, from the above I would pick the 24K Tangie but I'm sure you can find more interesting seeds to grow.
It's not really ideal to grow 2 plants in a 4x4 but maybe I misunderstood your process.

Cheers
Allright, i will take your advice

cellardwellar420

Cheers
Can i ask why you think its a not ideal in a 4x4? Trying to learn

Koondense

Veteran
Normally in a square space like a 4x4 a grower will put 4 or 5 plants, to give them equal space for easier canopy management.
Anything is possible though, I also had 2 plants in a square space but struggled a bit with spacing.
Maybe you'll put rectangular rock wool slabs so it will make sense to have 2 plants.
You do it your way and learn from your mistakes. Others can only tell you about their mistakes :)

cellardwellar420

Normally in a square space like a 4x4 a grower will put 4 or 5 plants, to give them equal space for easier canopy management.
Anything is possible though, I also had 2 plants in a square space but struggled a bit with spacing.
Maybe you'll put rectangular rock wool slabs so it will make sense to have 2 plants.
You do it your way and learn from your mistakes. Others can only tell you about their mistakes :)
5autos next grow then😅 there i brag🥴

cellardwellar420

No autos please😆
Just ordered