What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

Dime

We're all sinners just the Catholic Church wants some cash and they'll make it all go away
Some of it is beyond corrupt and others are kind and non judgemental and just accept the situation others are in now. We wouldn't have food banks or non profit stores to help some people without them,some use the donations to help others financially to pay rent and buy groceries so people that deserve a hand can get one retaining their dignity. Doctors without borders,food grains are because of churches. It depends on how clean of mind the people working there are

whiteberrieS

Roots - Bloody Roots
Veteran
Some of it is beyond corrupt and others are kind and non judgemental and just accept the situation others are in now. We wouldn't have food banks or non profit stores to help some people without them,some use the donations to help others financially to pay rent and buy groceries so people that deserve a hand can get one retaining their dignity. Doctors without borders,food grains are because of churches. It depends on how clean of mind the people working there are
True, I only had clothes once cuz the red cross after all my shit burned in a house fire. Weren't the best clothes but I wasn't naked

whiteberrieS

Roots - Bloody Roots
Veteran
Actually I had this pair of Nikes shorts that went way above the knee like I was John Ritter but they were comfortable so I was like "fuck these bitches, these are my shorts" 😆

Dime

Doctors without borders and similar charities are really incredible. i watched a show once about a team and they were going to countries with poor health care and repairing cleft pallets on kids. Kids with basically nothing in front who couldn't drink from a cup and would be treated cruely and probably never find love were being repaired so they could live a normal life . Then a different team went and cut out peoples tumors ,amother restored eyesights.

whiteberrieS

Roots - Bloody Roots
Veteran
Doctors without borders and similar charities are really incredible. i watched a show once about a team and they were going to countries with poor health care and repairing cleft pallets on kids. Kids with basically nothing in front who couldn't drink from a cup and would be treated cruely and probably never find love were being repaired so they could live a normal life . Then a different team went and cut out peoples tumors ,amother restored eyesights.

Indeed that's good stuff. I watched a documentary once about fixing glaucoma in malnourished patients in North Korea and they didn't thank the doctor that was snuck in they praised their Great Leader