What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Off to the oncologist's office for what is apt to be a dead end regarding alternative or additional avenues of redress. Meanwhile sending spine images/releases of info. to a neurosurgeon's clinic in Seattle for a second opinion and possible alternative surgery source for the second spine surgery re. nerve issues therein, now that my eyes have been opened a bit to risks involved in second spine surgeries in similar areas as the initial carving.

"The road goes on forever and the party never ends..,."

Dime

Have you paid the grateful dead tax dime? ...i dont remember? ...(glearing grin) you dont like dead do you :p
I Never listened to them much,they weren't popular in my circle when i was young and have only heard a few tunes . I'm open to almost everything,any.Any country or language unless it's just more of the same or irritating. Music I used to dislike when I was young now I can appreciate and some I liked now I don't. That's what's great about music,there's something for everyone.

mudballs

Screenshot_20240919-190846_Gallery.jpg

Phase 1, collect underpants
Phase 2 ?
Phase 3, profit