What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Big John's security company, dubbed 'Karma Patrol', were Hells Angels, mostly out of Fairbanks, who used to provide security services for the Talkeetna Bluegrass Festival for years, from when it took place at the Bluffs along the Susitna River, up until it took place at Dirty Ernie's property just north of Sunshine (the Talkeetna Jct. Spur Road intersection) and ultimately was more or less pressured into ceasing to be at all by the Mat-Su Borough.

Edit: The Talkeetna Junction/Talkeetna/Sunshine and Trapper Creek areas used to support us to the 75th percentile in legalization efforts, including the all-out 'everything and the kitchen sink' effort in Prop 5 in 2000, that called for regulated taxed sales, home-grows, amnesty and restitution for those who'd been busted, etc., etc. A dreamer's legalization proposal if ever there was. And we scored about 42 to 44% support Statewide on THAT hair-brain scheme of a proposal!!

Those areas were nearly always a friendly place to break down. I tipped the midnight gas attendant a doobie or 2 around that time when I was bringing goods and supplies north from Los Anchorage. He and his co-worker were pleased!! :) (I was wearing my 'Free Hemp in Alaska' t-shirt/sweatshirt at the time, opening the door for conversations).

They had an overzealous State Trooper (whose name now evades my memory) residing there at one time around that period, and one day he stepped out of his front door, and someone put a rifle bullet into the wood next to him. An 'unwelcoming committee' had made a statement. :)

Last edited:

HalfPipe97

This is really rare psychedelic sound, I wonder if anybody on here knows it. (There's an even better version, but unfortunately not on YT) - maybe I can also upload my version though...

edit: man, I wish I could upload audio files on here directly - the quality of the one above sucks rotten monkey balls, compared to the version I have - sorry guys

Last edited:

mudballs

Screenshot_20240826-042927_Chrome.jpg

I had an intern make you a cup too wolverine

Latest posts

Latest posts