What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

HalfPipe97

This is the song, and video that made him blow up. I'm thoroughly sick of this song, but that boy can play! I do not condone hard drug use... just weed and psych's for me.

Same! I like weed and hash, that's it. Also did some shrooms and acid (the 60s kind) in the past. Never had the desire to experiment with other shit, even when it was offered to me for free

Wolverine97

Veteran
Same! I like weed and hash, that's it. Also did some shrooms and acid (the 60s kind) in the past. Never had the desire to experiment with other shit, even when it was offered to me for free
Yeah... I've done most of it in my lifetime. But never had any addictions, thankfully. These days it's mostly just weed, with a few trips a year (3-4). Acid has made a major comeback in the past ten years. There's honestly better stuff around today, than at any point in the past. But other than weed, that's my only vice, and I keep it to the changes of the season. No more than 4x/year.

Wolverine97

Veteran
It helps if you can speak, or at least understand Spanish... but I love older Puerto Rican Raggaeton. I don't care for the new stuff at all though.

No pase de moda

Wolverine97

Veteran
The slang gets difficult... I speak passable Spanish, but Puerto Rican Spanish is different, same with Dominican and Cuban Spanish. Even between those islands, one word might mean one thing in Cuba, but a totally different thing in PR.

Latest posts

Latest posts