What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

I love my growing avatar collection...got 3 so far
You're confusing the shit out of me. :)

I'm used to the no bend down one, but I've seen a couple other ones around recently and I'm pretty sure I've seen a mud balls 2.0 and maybe another mud balls???

For the love of God in all thats holy, please tell me you don't have multiple, sock puppets accounts that you use here on ICM??:)

Changing avatars is one thing but having MPD accounts, where I don't know who I'm responding, to is a bit more problematic. :)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
It was literally 9yrs of No-Obey till i saw this calavera one and changed up...it's fun, one day you'll just connect with an image
no hay problema mano y me gusta la calaveras
sugar skulls.jpg

mudballs

I'm used to the no bend down one, but I've seen a couple other ones around recently and I'm pretty sure I've seen a mud balls 2.0 and maybe another mud balls???

For the love of God in all thats holy, please tell me you don't have multiple, sock puppets accounts that you use here on ICM??:)

Changing avatars is one thing but having MPD accounts, where I don't know who I'm responding, to is a bit more problematic. :)
There is a Mudballs2.2 yes..it is a defunct acct i dont log into. Long story that need not be relived in public. This avatar is by far my fav yes
33876.jpg

It is Do Not Obey and still remember driving home from tennessee when i picked it...super angry that day lol...fk the world angry lol

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

thats some serious heat you threw
so who else is are we talking to

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

There is a Mudballs2.2 yes..it is a defunct acct i dont log into. Long story that need not be relived in public. This avatar is by far my fav yes
View attachment 19063267
It is Do Not Obey and still remember driving home from tennessee when i picked it...super angry that day lol...fk the world angry lol
Got it, thanks for the clarification, remember I'm an old fuck with horrendous short term memory.:confused:

Been doing a deep dive here on the ICM archives and several of ya'll came up and I almost always go by avatars. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts