What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

I know I've probably posted this before... imagine that, the old dinosaur forgot something. :rolleyes:

It's one of my favorite performances, from a band that never made it big time commercially but was one of the best of the '60s. Came up on my Youtube feed today with the caption, "55 years ago, this happened".

I really _am_ a dinosaur :eek::

Last edited by a moderator:

moose eater

One more vehicle to do oil and filters on, and the in-cabin filters for my wife's Honda (great vehicle and good quality, but FUCK have their engineers frequently gone out of their way to design a product for which basic maintenance requires being triple-jointed and tiny in stature). Then empty the van for a new speedometer cable tomorrow morning in preparation for my combination trip with a scan and another appointment in Los Anchorage, likely followed by dip-netting at Chitina for silver and red salmon, and/or some spin-casting in streams and rivers on the longer route home.

But first, some leftover chicken shawarma.... Mmmm.