What's new

What music are you listening to?

CaptainLucky

I went from the lowest rung to the Prince of Arabia Suite... no shit.. I'm in the most super badass hospital room I've ever seen... it's humungous..huge.. posh.. plush.. you can fit 75 people in here... another 20 in the bathroom.. look out the 40 foot wide window it looks like a mini Central Park..

Nurses station

View attachment 19026363

Bathroom
View attachment 19026364

Aaand..

View attachment 19026365

About time they recognize my authoritah!! 😀
I layed in a hospital bed for hours writhing in pain and was lied to the entire time. Finally I kept hitting the call nurse button. Nurses came for a while but they lied about getting me something for pain. I got there attention finally when I pulled out my I.V. and started bleeding all over the floor. A nurse was very upset and wanted to know what I was doing. I told her that I could lie in bed at home and be a lot more comfortable. That I called a Uber and was going home and she could go to hell. Just because I have long hair n tattoos I can’t be in pain is all you assholes believe. Never went back to that hospital again. CL🍀

mudballs

I layed in a hospital bed for hours writhing in pain and was lied to the entire time. Finally I kept hitting the call nurse button. Nurses came for a while but they lied about getting me something for pain. I got there attention finally when I pulled out my I.V. and started bleeding all over the floor. A nurse was very upset and wanted to know what I was doing. I told her that I could lie in bed at home and be a lot more comfortable. That I called a Uber and was going home and she could go to hell. Just because I have long hair n tattoos I can’t be in pain is all you assholes believe. Never went back to that hospital again. CL🍀
I caught Limes disease, went into coma 3 days...came to, ripped all lines out of me and started walking down hallway all zombied out, fight or flight full throttle...nurses run up and reverse my stupidity rapidly. Have had good and bad from caretakers

CaptainLucky

I caught Limes disease, went into coma 3 days...came to, ripped all lines out of me and started walking down hallway all zombied out, fight or flight full throttle...nurses run up and reverse my stupidity rapidly. Have had good and bad from caretakers
I think because they took blood samples and of course I would’ve tested positive for THC. They thought because I looked like somebody who would be seeking drugs. But I had a blockage in my bile ducts and it felt like somebody was stabbing with a red hot ice pick. CL🍀

HarleyJammer

Veteran
I feel ya totally, man.. I have a horrendous neuropathy that is treated with Parkinsons drugs.. I have to take my dose at 6pm daily or I am fucked for hours on end.. soooooo...

Yesterday at the ER I started reminding them at 3pm and on the hour to make sure I get my meds... 11 God damn Pm they give it to me.. my neuropathy is and has been flipping the fuck out all night and morning... I haven't slept and it's stressing out my heart...

Oh, and the reason they hung me out to dry in the ER for 14 hours? My cardiologist that wanted to admit me into the Clinic never put the admission request in the God damn computer.

Fuckin starved, unmedicated, suffered, fatigued, pissed off, ... and this muthafukka is about to walk in my room soon...

😞

CaptainLucky

I feel ya totally, man.. I have a horrendous neuropathy that is treated with Parkinsons drugs.. I have to take my dose at 6pm daily or I am fucked for hours on end.. soooooo...

Yesterday at the ER I started reminding them at 3pm and on the hour to make sure I get my meds... 11 God damn Pm they give it to me.. my neuropathy is and has been flipping the fuck out all night and morning... I haven't slept and it's stressing out my heart...

Oh, and the reason they hung me out to dry in the ER for 14 hours? My cardiologist that wanted to admit me into the Clinic never put the admission request in the God damn computer.

Fuckin starved, unmedicated, suffered, fatigued, pissed off, ... and this muthafukka is about to walk in my room soon...

😞
I don’t why but I always end up getting Nurse Ratchet and Dr. Mengela whenever I need medical care. Fuck all of them! CL🍀

Latest posts

Latest posts