What's new

What music are you listening to?

mudballs

ahhaha, naw man, im just having fun with the guy
i do take the environment seriously, but this guy @Porky82 is a joke

I can't offer much more than i take it serious also....equations, calculations, graphs, data, yeah it helps draw conclusions....but i can never find a discussion within the data, that would help en masse...honestly, and idc how looney this sounds, once they get fussion figured out all this shit goes away....so i don't bother...cuz they WILL get it.may not even be in my lifetime, but they'll get it working, all energy heavy systems will be converted and onlined and domino effect. It takes a broad brush to encapsulate but it's gonna be fine.
We'll keep spinning around the sun, and no more climate crisis....i swear....just don't know when. I follow fussion, they have decent ignition so step one done..now wall material and degradation is a problem.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

Hostile side taking control..

i get that way too sometimes
I can't offer much more than i take it serious also....equations, calculations, graphs, data, yeah it helps draw conclusions....but i can never find a discussion within the data, that would help en masse...honestly, and idc how looney this sounds, once they get fussion figured out all this shit goes away....so i don't bother...cuz they WILL get it.may not even be in my lifetime, but they'll get it working, all energy heavy systems will be converted and onlined and domino effect. It takes a broad brush to encapsulate but it's gonna be fine.
We'll keep spinning around the sun, and no more climate crisis....i swear....just don't know when. I follow fussion, they have decent ignition so step one done..now wall material and degradation is a problem.
good take man, you should drop in on the thread, thats the kind of thinking it needs
i am with you and at some point we will shift to other ways to power the world, but for now this is what we have
but as we have seen with renewables, you can have all the energy in the world and its another matter of getting it to the consumer at an affordable rate
/im not going to derail this thread anymore, but stop by man! good conversation

@Porky82