What's new

What music are you listening to?

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
I'm one of those fuckin millennials I turned 18 in 2003. I'm a savage cunt every time you want to say "fuckin millennials" say "fuckin gen z" cuz gen z don't know how to jump a bike or fuck a whore without a password

moose eater

Lemme try to gauge you...

Is this a jam or no?

Jam being a broad continuum, I'd classify that as solid classic folk and Americana.

In my world, these are 'jams'. :)

Local jam band, Sweating Honey

Not so local well-known jam band:

And one of the other more famous jam bands:

Like when folks say, "Let's get something to drink", and they all have a different image in their head and anticipation of something different. :)

moose eater

I raerly make any belit
I'm one of those fuckin millennials I turned 18 in 2003. I'm a savage cunt every time you want to say "fuckin millennials" say "fuckin gen z" cuz gen z don't know how to jump a bike or fuck a whore without a password
I rarely make belittling references to any 'genz'. We all came from one 'gen' or another.

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
Jam being a broad continuum, I'd classify that as solid classic country and Americana.

Like when folks say, "Let's get something to drink", and they all have a different image in their head and anticipation of something different. :)

I need some mescaline bro

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
Jam being a broad continuum, I'd classify that as solid classic folk and Americana.

Whenever anyone vocalizes "let's get something to drink"in my group it's Corona or Heineken... Or if it's sad Tequila

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
That
Sorry. I haven't had any cactus of that sort in over 3 decades; closer to 4, really.

Acid and 'shrooms are much more readily available, and they don't require a quarter of the average North American's lifespan to mature to the point of reasonable edibility. :)
I want em for that regard. For one, they're a plant not a fungus.