What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'll be there next Saturday. Billy Idol. Beautiful Portland Oregon. Outdoor on the waterfront. Willamette River. I can't wait.

always liked Billy's stuff. he became a hero of sorts to me for managing to be arrested by the military in Thailand and forcibly "repatriated" to a US military base in the Phillipines. exactly what would you have to do to get kicked out of a country where almost everything is legal/tolerated if you got the $$$ ? inquiring minds etc. :oops::cool:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
always liked Billy's stuff. he became a hero of sorts to me for managing to be arrested by the military in Thailand and forcibly "repatriated" to a US military base in the Phillipines. exactly what would you have to do to get kicked out of a country where almost everything is legal/tolerated if you got the $$$ ? inquiring minds etc. :oops::cool:
outlaw!

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
I'll be there next Saturday. Billy Idol. Beautiful Portland Oregon. Outdoor on the waterfront. Willamette River. I can't wait.

If I got one thing going for me it's that I can judge a show or venue/event. Stand up straight. Believe in yourself. Slaughter your enemies.