What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
"the enemy of my enemy is my friend." they were mere tools, to be used to an end and discarded as soon as possible when the job is done. see also the US backing the Islamists against Russia until Russia said "fuck this noise!" and left Afghanistan...
Right? Fuck do frozen white boys want with a rocky desert anyway. The oil of course, handle that shit like gentlemen. Fuckin war tho. War makes money

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Germans thought everything was okey-dokey til bombers started flying overhead. Little different for us cuz we own this continent, I just think we should stay out of other people's business. Well, stay out of their business, or put em right the fuck outta business. That's why the UN is their, 👍 or 👇 or🖕or ✌️
the UN is a flock of neutered sheep, declaring this and that (or the other) and are GREAT at issuing vague proclamations which decry situations they can't do a damn thing about.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Right? Fuck do frozen white boys want with a rocky desert anyway. The oil of course, handle that shit like gentlemen. Fuckin war tho. War makes money
aint seen anything about oil in Afghanistan, but the place would be filthy rich from its mineral resources, should they ever become stable enough of a nation to properly extract it. several of the warlords there financed their armies mining rubies, emeralds, and sapphires in their area of control.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
the UN is a flock of neutered sheep, declaring this and that (or the other) and are GREAT at issuing vague proclamations which decry situations they can't do a damn thing about.
I know the UN reaction force is bullshit but there has to be those "in the know" that really get shit done, handshakes and mojitos

CharlesU Farley

Disclaimer: I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.
My variation is a bit different... "I'm not prejudiced, I think everybody's assholes until they prove themselves otherwise." ;)

Assholes come in _all_ colors, shapes, sexualty, etc.

That's why I've lived on a isolated mountain top for 40 plus years. :eek:

"Tune in, turn on, drop out" ... and I can't stand that asshole Leary but that's a hell of a good saying!!! 😯

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
aint seen anything about oil in Afghanistan, but the place would be filthy rich from its mineral resources, should they ever become stable enough of a nation to properly extract it. several of the warlords there financed their armies mining rubies, emeralds, and sapphires in their area of control.
Thought Afghan had oil? If it doesn't have viable oil it's all about the poppys

Latest posts

Latest posts