What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I was going by this post in the forum:

I can't upload a profile pic, or DM anyone so it seemed legit. How do I get access to DMing other people and uploading an avatar?
do you have a grow you could share or maybe jump into a thread and just post (do you like football? food)

i hope to see you around! and enjoyed the music

ganja.queen

do you have a grow you could share or maybe jump into a thread and just post (do you like football? food)

i hope to see you around! and enjoyed the music
Yea, I actually have something I'm in the process of planning and will make a thread within the coming weeks. Doing a lot of research because it's an experiment, but I've grown a lot in the past. Mostly micro grows in hidden cabinets and closets, later a 4 x 4 tent.

I'm not really interested in the other topics (hyperfixated on reading people's journals) but I saw this pop up in What's New and got excited because I love music. Decided to make my first post.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Yea, I actually have something I'm in the process of planning and will make a thread within the coming weeks. Doing a lot of research because it's an experiment, but I've grown a lot in the past. Mostly micro grows in hidden cabinets and closets, later a 4 x 4 tent.

I'm not really interested in the other topics (hyperfixated on reading people's journals) but I saw this pop up in What's New and got excited because I love music. Decided to make my first post.
right on! those are the most fun and if you do start a thread i will post there and give you all the stupid advice i can to help you grow happy plants
/do you like football or food? there are other threads that are fun too

ganja.queen

right on! those are the most fun and if you do start a thread i will post there and give you all the stupid advice i can to help you grow happy plants
/do you like football or food? there are other threads that are fun too
I appreciate that, you're more than welcome to. i'm only trying to focus on growing since there are also other things I have to take care of. i too easily get sidetracked by social media and such, so it's better if not. look how sidetracked i am by these comments instead of doing my grow research haha.

Latest posts

Latest posts