What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
It's Friday. Hanging out with you good folk is a good time. But I will be posting technical brutal blackened death thrash this evening so unless you're a devoted fan of headbanging just don't click my links.

#headbangersball

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
IMG_20240712_205606682~2.jpg

@D. B. Doober this is my piece but I got your Wesley Pipes I've just had a lot of shit going on this week. It's the blackest pipe I could find #wesleypipes 🤣💯🤙

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
"if anyone could fuck em up, it'd be you"-Tonygreen when 2/3rds of the first Gorilla Bubble pop hermed. The good ones I still get asked about 10yrs later. Iunno what the current version is like, guess I should try it. In the F1's there was #7 Genius pheno, #4 Berry errykushweed, #1/2 were like twins they didn't have much on taste unless you love hashplant.

Then he gives me a job to move merch to Manchester. Why would he do that if I'm the fuck up he wants to throw ünterbüssen. Cuz he thought I'd be dumb enough to fuck it up? Nah they were trying to help me with hour by hour of Skype updates

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Whatever TG says about my I was CMA. Cuz shit got sketchy .... And I never gave ANYONES fucking address out. Two names
King Richard
And Dantheman. I had previously Danman that his address was attainable on his Photobucket so I put his name on there try to get him to tighten up his shit. Cuz when I told him about the Photobucket he said "IDGAF"

Latest posts

Latest posts