What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

RobFromTX

My body's more or less fucked up by the pills that are otherwise helping with serious nerve pain in legs, spine etc., but screwing up my glucose and other issues at the same time.

Spent the night and morning jousting with insurance company whores who have different departments
that profess to be 'helping' me, while contradicting each other, so I cancelled my $10,000 scan in Los Anchorage this afternoon in order to avoid the possibility of having to tote the whole price by myself... No longer into putting health care pro's kids through Harvard.

Music, homemade raspberry wine must (mid-way through its fermentation), and some homemade choke cherry wine that finished quite nicely, as well as the fine print in my life insurance caveats re. 'Dying in the commission of a felony', all keep me from delivering justice to insurance co. bureaucrats who desperately need a wake-up re. the ripple effect of their incompetence. That, and noteworthy numbers of tokes of the original (Arjan's) Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze...

I foresee a very rare drunken episode this (early) Alaska afternoon, punctuated by a serious intake of the SLH ... for which the incompetent bureaucrats should thank their lucky stars.

Sativas man. Its better for pain relief than indicas. I take a toke or two before bed to help with my back and foot pain. Raspberry wine sounds awesome. I wish i had tried that before giving up alcohol. Homemades the best :yummy:

RobFromTX

1703030377456.jpeg

moose eater

Sativas man. Its better for pain relief than indicas. I take a toke or two before bed to help with my back and foot pain. Raspberry wine sounds awesome. I wish i had tried that before giving up alcohol. Homemades the best :yummy:
The raspberry wine must isn't bad at -ALL-, but the finished choke cherry wine is incredible. Truly.

Even if choke cherry branches and berries kill moose (especially calves, and especially after the first frost that concentrates the toxins), we've decidedly kept our choke cherry trees JUST for the wine being -so- good. INCREDIBLE stuff!!

And the SLH is pretty darned effective, especially if I've been switching regularly between that, the (Bodhi's) Soul Mate, the (Sensi Seeds 1997) California Indica (actually a fair bit of sativa in its history), and the (Bodhi's) Space Cake.

Last edited: