What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

Songs!...nobody gives a fkn rats ass about ur fkn knife obsession
I can't do this anymore.

I've got to add yet another esteemed ICM member to my Ignore list. :(My second here in a week, which is a fucking record for me, cuz I've only got a total of six now.

I usually do it because the posters are obnoxious assholes who have absolutely _nothing_ of value to add to any conversation whatsoever, which is _not_ the case here.

He just posts too many chat room like messages and off topic shit, that I've got to scroll through pages and _pages_ of posts, just to see music that I might be interested in, that I've never heard before.

Which is the reason I participate in this thread!

For the first time _ever_, I think, whiteberrieS, I'm doing this to somebody who's _not_ an obnoxious asshole who has nothing of value to offer.

You just post _way_ too much stuff for me to read... wtmkf. :cry:

CharlesU Farley

Guess there are times when we all need to share a little pain
And ironin' out the rough spots
Is the hardest part when memories remain
And it's times like these when we all need to hear the radio
'Cause from the lips of some old singer
We can share the troubles we already know

mudballs

I can't do this anymore.

I've got to add yet another esteemed ICM member to my Ignore list. :(My second here in a week, which is a fucking record for me, cuz I've only got a total of six now.

I usually do it because the posters are obnoxious assholes who have absolutely _nothing_ of value to add to any conversation whatsoever, which is _not_ the case here.

He just posts too many chat room like messages and off topic shit, that I've got to scroll through pages and _pages_ of posts, just to see music that I might be interested in, that I've never heard before.

For the first time _ever_, I think, whiteberrieS, I'm doing this to somebody who's _not_ an obnoxious asshole who has nothing of value to offer.

Hard enough finding happy...cant keep it with his fkn shit going by my eyeballs...you do you

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Hard enough finding happy...cant keep it with his fkn shit going by my eyeballs...you do you
Grill some chicken and get some green enchilada sauce, bake 18 tortillas (corn)lay the tortillas down and layer the chicken/sauce for however many layers you got. Cover with olives and cheese

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
@whiteberrieS , please start a thread of your own where you can post whatever you want (that's within the acceptance of the T.O.U off course).

This thread is about music. It's not about your dinner nor do we need pictures here about your cutlery.

Last edited:

moose eater

I can't do this anymore.

I went about 14 years here, maybe 15, under the same handle, 4 different memberships under my current name, and in the last year or so, I think I've added maybe 6 or 8 to my 'ignore' list.

My flexibility wavering in older age, or a statement of the quality of humanity these days? Maybe both?

CharlesU Farley

My flexibility wavering in older age, or a statement of the quality of humanity these days? Maybe both?

Probably both.

I try not to be a cranky old fuck online, I really do. But I came of age in internet communication that was known for being absolutely brutal, Usenet. Uncle Ben's the only other one I've bumped into here who was active during that time frame... and we share a similar communicative style. :eek:

My kids are knowledgeable about my online communicative style but boy do the grandkids and great grandkids have a _big_ surprise for them when they eventually read nice, sweet, lovable Grandpa... linguistically eviscerates a moron on a cannabis forum. ;)

They know he cusses a lot but they'll be _so_surprised he could be so _mean_. :ROFLMAO: