What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

jokerman

Premium user

Every song you posted has a story.
This is a sad story.
There was a young waitress who worked at a restaurant who was a sweet ,blond ,rebecca of sunny brook farms type sweet and loved music.
It was right after 9-11 and we were talking music. I have a lot of music ,its been a passion and 23 years ago recording a cd was new and easier to do.
I asked her what she wanted and asked me if i had this and she wrote it on a waitress dup ticket.
I said I do and I will bring it tomorrow
She died the next day in a car accident.
I still have that cd and her note to me
19 ,so sad.

xtsho

Well they did probably the best cover of that beautiful Kate Bush song that I've heard.

I had to look up that band up. First Aid Kit recorded their Ruins album in Portland Oregon just 6 miles from my house. Interesting that a Swedish band came all the way out here to record an album.

"The album Ruins was released on 19 January 2018. The album was recorded at Flora Recording & Playback in Portland, Oregon"

jokerman

Premium user
Well they did probably the best cover of that beautiful Kate Bush song that I've heard.

I had to look up that band up. First Aid Kit recorded their Ruins album in Portland Oregon just 6 miles from my house. Interesting that a Swedish band came all the way out here to record an album.

"The album Ruins was released on 19 January 2018. The album was recorded at Flora Recording & Playback in Portland, Oregon"
try this song kate did with peter gabriel with new singers