What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

mudballs

Today You Learned: what a Primarch is
Screenshot_20240821-203436_Chrome.jpg

"The primarchs were bred to be perfect generals, warriors and statesmen; larger, stronger, faster, and smarter than any normal Human could ever hope to be. They possessed a potent charisma and martial prowess that made them like the mythical gods of old, untouchable by disease, old age or supposedly the petty failings of lesser men."

moose eater

The cocaine was really good back then. Or so I've heard.
Depended heavily on whether you bought it from a stranger in a bar looking to turn an oz into 3 or 8 oz's, or someone who was importing. The product could vary widely in quality. WIDELY.

1983 Alaska State Trooper crime lab-tested coke, mostly from the bar scene, ran 8% to 11%. My coke ran 92% steadily, uncut. You could literally make 10 average bar grams out of one of my grams, and I never cut -anything- I ever sold. And I was only $25 to $50 more per gram than the thieves and hustlers in the bars. Bar grams of bullshit back then were $100 to $125. Mine were $150. Larger amounts had different pricing per gram.

Never do business in bars, either. Cops, hustlers, thieves and informants hang out in them.

Edit: On the upside, the coke was typically mostly still ether refined back then, before Reagan made petroleum ether more difficult to obtain, and the producers turned to diesel and acetone refining.

Last edited: