What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

TheMan13

Veteran
I just cant rep that flag...hate me for it, but I got cut from different cloth i guess

Yeah I get that feeling myself brother. I try not take symbolism all that serious though, as well as those offended today. I grew up watching the Dukes of Hazzard in Detroit with a bunch of black kids. "Rebel" had a different meaning back then. What changed?

We are the last generation not raised by social media ...

Last edited:

mudballs

Yeah I get that feeling myself brother. I try not take symbolism all that serious though, as well as those offended today. I grew up watching the Dukes of Hazzard in Detroit with a bunch of black kids. "Rebel" had a different meaning back then. What changed?

Ive received too much information from life is the only answer i can offer..the sun was just a hot orb until i learned, now i see the universe and that glowing orb...differently, and it can never change again i fear

TheMan13

Veteran
I loved the song...i grew up on dukes of hazards also.something deep inside me i cant say no to says i cant press that like button

I worry some feel that same way about the United States flag today and especially what that future holds.

Demonizing symbols of a people's culture based on one's perception goes a long way in dehumanizing those people in that same perception.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
I worry some feel that same way about the United States flag today and especially what that future holds.

Demonizing symbols of a people's culture based on one's perception goes a long way in dehumanizing those people in that same perception.

I need more bonghits

mudballs

Of course it happens...many jaded folk out there.