What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Saw many of them. Most reports I've seen about what sorts of people Van Damme and Seagal, et al, are, as people, behind the scenes in real life, is that they're ego-driven less-than-caring arrogant assholes.
Seagal was in Valdez, Alaska when I lived and worked there, filming 'On Deadly Ground', or whatever that B-grade flick was.

He was full of himself.

They had good catering, though.

Alaska at that time offered no formal concealed carry permit, but through the local PD, Seagal and his crew were able to get a wink and a nod from the local Chief of Police there at that time for concealed carry; Bert Cottle.

Edit: It was 'On Deadly Ground', not, 'On Frozen Ground'. Different movies altogether.

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Seagal was in Valdez, Alaska when I lived and worked there, filming 'On Frozen Ground', or whatever that B-grade flick was.

He was full of himself.

Alaska at that time offered no formal concealed carry permit, but through the local PD, Seagal and his crew were able to get a wink and a nod from the local Chief of Police there at that time for concealed carry; Bert Cottle.
Fwiw Seagal was SF

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
IMG_20240815_141651295.jpg
Screenshot_20240815-135729.png

Attachments

• IMG_20240815_142414698.jpg
    IMG_20240815_142414698.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Seagal was in Valdez, Alaska when I lived and worked there, filming 'On Frozen Ground', or whatever that B-grade it you can buy flick was.

He was full of himself.

in socal weapon's are generally outlawed but you can buy pocketkbivrs

moose eater

in socal weapon's are generally outlawed but you can buy pocketkbivrs

In Amerika and much of the world, you can buy whatever you want to, in reality. You just might have to make sure others don't KNOW you bought it.

All the more reason to control your behavior in publicly visible or audible places.

It's sometimes amazing what a person can successfully own or do if they don't draw unnecessary attention to criminal or otherwise unacceptable behaviors.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
In Amerika and much of the world, you can buy whatever you want to, in reality. You just might have to make sure others don't KNOW you bought it.

All the more reason to control your behavior in publicly visible or audible places.

It's sometimes amazing what a person can successfully own or do if they don't draw unnecessary attention to criminal or otherwise unacceptable behaviors.
I can get whatever I want but I was talking about legal shit

Latest posts

Latest posts