What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

Just like people get fucked up messing with the bison in Yellowstone and other Nat'l parks, there are Darwin Award contestants that try to get too close to the elk for photo ops, etc., and sometimes they'll let you know in some abrupt ways that you're violating some personal space boundaries.
Where I live here in the SouthEast mountains, bears are a common occurrence, even in the small town/metro areas. We are also inundated with tourists, who do some of the dumbest fucking things you can ever imagine. Couple of months ago, a tourist actually climbed up into a tree to yank out a small baby bear, just to take "selfies" with it. :mad:

Unfortunately, the mama bear was not around to take care of business and earn someone their well deserved place in the Darwin Awards.

When I hear about these dumbasses, I always think of a DL Hughley comedy routine about the difference between white people and black people out in the wilderness. His main point was, you will _never_ see black people out in the forest, approaching a bear and saying "... it's okay Mr Bear, I won't hurt you." :ROFLMAO:😂:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
spders get bad rap.jpg

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Where I live here in the SouthEast mountains, bears are a common occurrence, even in the small town/metro areas. We are also inundated with tourists, who do some of the dumbest fucking things you can ever imagine. Couple of months ago, a tourist actually climbed up into a tree to yank out a small baby bear, just to take "selfies" with it. :mad:

Unfortunately, the mama bear was not around to take care of business and earn someone their well deserved place in the Darwin Awards.

When I hear about these dumbasses, I always think of a DL Hughley comedy routine about the difference between white people and black people out in the wilderness. His main point was, you will _never_ see black people out in the forest, approaching a bear and saying "... it's okay Mr Bear, I won't hurt you." :ROFLMAO:😂:ROFLMAO:
Can't read this right now

Latest posts

Latest posts