What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

mudballs

Check out "obliterated" on the netflix
I have some streaming sites we're not supposed to know about i watch stuff on
Plot: An elite special forces team who thwarts a deadly threat to Las Vegas. After their celebratory party, filled with booze, drugs and sex, the team discovers that the bomb they deactivated was a fake. The now intoxicated team has to fight through their impairments, overcome their personal issues, find the real bomb, and save the world.
😅

mudballs

I was 19, moved out of house, some ghetto apt in GA...young black neighbor hung out all the time and one day stole some dealers bike and came over "wanna smoke some?"...i was like fk it, let's check this crack shit out...$250 worth, gone in less than an hour and a half

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
I have some streaming sites we're not supposed to know about i watch stuff on
Plot: An elite special forces team who thwarts a deadly threat to Las Vegas. After their celebratory party, filled with booze, drugs and sex, the team discovers that the bomb they deactivated was a fake. The now intoxicated team has to fight through their impairments, overcome their personal issues, find the real bomb, and save the world.
😅
For sure and main dude HAS to be Brad Pitt's kid, course Hollywood never cops to it. Liv Tyler is Stephen Tyler's kid but he's a singer. Brad Pitt is Robert Redford's kid. As an astute plant whisperer, you'll be able to see it after a while

Latest posts

Latest posts