What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Throughout colonial and antebellum history, U.S. slaves lived primarily in the South. Slaves comprised less than a tenth of the total Southern population in 1680 but grew to a third by 1790. At that date, 293,000 slaves lived in Virginia alone, making up 42 percent of all slaves in the U.S. at the time.

huh...more up north ? :shucks:

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Throughout colonial and antebellum history, U.S. slaves lived primarily in the South. Slaves comprised less than a tenth of the total Southern population in 1680 but grew to a third by 1790. At that date, 293,000 slaves lived in Virginia alone, making up 42 percent of all slaves in the U.S. at the time.

Thought we were over this slave shit

GainesvilleGreen

My bad brother, not trying to prove a point. Never even been to Virginia

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
So I got an oz of nose candy but no ice cream truck to sell it to the construction workers, that call me La Gringo Esta De La Nostra Villa.

(This is all fake news, I'm just getting bored)

Latest posts

Latest posts