What's new

What is the best variety.............

EL MACO

Hi guys,

What is the best variety currently being grown there in switzerland? Variety legitimizes Swiss, Swiss bank which seed is the most highly-rated?

hallo Freunde, was ist die beste Sorte gibt es derzeit in der Schweiz angebaut? Variety legitimiert Schweizer, Schweizer Bank, die Saat ist der am besten bewerteten?

Salut les amis Quelle est la meilleure variété en cours qui y sont cultivés en Suisse? Variété légitime suisse, la banque suisse qui semences est le plus coté?

Ciao amici Qual è la migliore varietà attualmente coltivata in Svizzera? Varietà legittima svizzera, banca svizzera che seme è il più alto-rated?

Thank

EL MACO

Thank You Friends,

Hello friends,

Thanks for the Replies, someone of you know what the site link of this bank seed Owls?

Some of you already cultivated some of these varieties? If so, how was the cultivation and harvesting?

Thank you for listening Swiss friends

:wave:

Demian

Veteran
Quieres algunas de esas suizas EL MACO ? tengo algunos cruces ...

O solo querias informacion ?

EL MACO

Friends thanks for answering my doubts.

Demian already read something about Owls, saying that his work is very serious and well done, so I was interested in learning more about the outcome of that work done with her love for cannabis.

Big hug to you all friends ...

and good yields ...

EL MACO

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Erdbeer is good shit. Erdpurt even better imo, better taste. You gotta love those rockhard, trichcovered Erd nugs. Grows fast too. Heaven should be awesome too...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Alpine rocket is darn tasty, not sure if that's a swiss strain though i think it is. never was too impressed with the taste of erdbeer, can't say much about it though as i never grew it myself, so only tested others erdbeer here and there.

ray27

Good morning Esbe!

Unfortunately Green Hornet does not produce any more since 2008.

I want to thank you for all that to bring you on the various forums.

Sorry for my poor english.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah i'm looking for a rocking out door strain for the swiss guerrilla grower, so any tips are welcome, even if they are not strictly swiss strains lol, they should just grow well and ripen fast enough in this climate. not asking much i know :joint:

wer weiss z'besta grass zum i de schwiz freiland ahbaue, muess super iifahre und schnell gnueg rief si, dass ma relative ohni schimel cha ernta. :joint:

kabulbaba

Do nimmsch du am beschta Duble Fun vo No Mercy. War bei mir in Gr immer mitte-ende September fertig .und das au ohne Schimmel.
Und es fahrt würkli guat (Citral x Misty )

Gruass us San Diego