What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What is available in seed form that can compare to BG C99 & Legends Ultimate Indica?

I am about to get back in the growing game after a long break so I am looking for what genetics to get.
My dream lineup would be C99 for daytime use and LUI for treating my insomnia and anxiety. I grew both for years back in the day and nothing I have come across since has come close to being as effective for me.
Unfortunately for me both of those strains in pure form seem to be lost to the fog of history so I wonder what is available today that can possibly provide similar effect. Aroma and flavor is of course also appreciated, I particularly miss the fruity deliciousness of my C99 keeper, but effect is my 1st priority.
If you have any opinions or suggestions please chime in!

JetLife175

Veteran
Hey man.

Hit up @LostTribe for the c99 info. He is our resident c99 expert.

As for the LUI. Those are rare these days.

But LUI lineage is ortega x sweet tooth.

Maybe it's time to start a new project? Make your own version?

Cheers.

Thank you for responding. Do you know if the Ortega cut is used in any crosses available today? From what I remember my preference leaned heavily to that side of the lineage. '"Everybody" was growing Sweettooth back then and grown well it was very good cannabis but for my medicinal purpose it would never come close to LUI