What's new

What does this much red indicate?

ice minus

Growing at those temps with leds and your yields are going to suffer. Lowering the light aswell. Are you cooling that space with AC? Then stop it, at least at night.
At high intensity led we usually try to keep above 79F lights on. One way of keeping heat in the tent is extracting from the bottom.
Shoot, yeah, there's absolutely no way that's happening that I can imagine without running a space heater which I went back & forth thinking about for a while but the costs will be significant and I'm not really a fan of more unattended things that could start a fire or so on.. In the summer time we have to turn the AC on when it gets hot in the house and in the Canadian wintertime it's naturally cool where my tents are because it's an unfinished basement - just a tough battle all around unless I want to invest in heating a space year-round

I appreciate the insight, I guess in a nutshell, I am never going to have a proper grow due to my temps

Rocket Soul

Shoot, yeah, there's absolutely no way that's happening that I can imagine without running a space heater which I went back & forth thinking about for a while but the costs will be significant and I'm not really a fan of more unattended things that could start a fire or so on.. In the summer time we have to turn the AC on when it gets hot in the house and in the Canadian wintertime it's naturally cool where my tents are because it's an unfinished basement - just a tough battle all around unless I want to invest in heating a space year-round

I appreciate the insight, I guess in a nutshell, I am never going to have a proper grow due to my temps
You could also try a few low watts incandescent bulbs during lights on but be very carefull about the watts, it can easily cause stretch. Do not despair, there are always ways of overcoming and this is the delight of growing; overcoming and finding your own solution.