What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SECRET IN THERE EYES. J.ROBERT'S. NOT BAD.
hey noyd,,,
if you enjoy the remake then you really like the original,,,,
Same title but made in Argentina,,,,
very good but disturbing and sad but a must see,,,,,,,,

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Pulp Fiction again. I had a friend that could recite every major speech in that movie. Had to see at least a hundred times. I can recite most of them.

Worst thing I ever saw, was Pulp fiction on broadcast TV. Every MF'er was My Friend.

First few times I saw it, I considered it a crime drama. After enough times it becomes a dark humor, and laugh my ass off.

I do not know how many times I watched it, before figuring out the order of things. Technically when Butch drives off on Grace with his girlfriend, is the end, of segments played out of order.

Green Squall

Pulp Fiction again. I had a friend that could recite every major speech in that movie. Had to see at least a hundred times. I can recite most of them.

Worst thing I ever saw, was Pulp fiction on broadcast TV. Every MF'er was My Friend.

First few times I saw it, I considered it a crime drama. After enough times it becomes a dark humor, and laugh my ass off.

I do not know how many times I watched it, before figuring out the order of things. Technically when Butch drives off on Grace with his girlfriend, is the end, of segments played out of order.

I will never forget the first time I watched Pulp Fiction. I've seen it dozens of times since.

I was talking to my dad a while back and he said he's never seen it :noway: I think I know what I'm getting him for Christmas lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts