What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
nordish by nature :)

316531613_6343822768996307_441117353560030961_n.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nothing, nada...about to starve. made tomorrows deviled eggs up today to save time. gonna hybridize the pies. we couldn't agree on pecan or pumpkin pie, so bought a pecan pie, pumpkin pie filling, and a crust. gonna scrape the pecan pie filling out & mix it into the pumpkin pie mix & bake them like that...should pair nicely with the sweet potato casserole . can't damn wait...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
xoxo
look at mr fancy pants drinking strawberry milk and buying the expensive hot dogs!
/i let hte brie slide, lets break out some crackers and have at it

it looks like the label says bologna mits btu still a good choice
/excellent use of camera angles btw
what is german bologna doobah

shithawk420

Veteran
i think i might have had that same german brand except it was roast beef.might of been a different name but i remember buying it cause it was a little more expensive and sounded german or something.we need a taste test doob! is it like oscar myer or better?curious about those hotdogs too

Cuddles

I have just made some beef pot `roast´ - I made it in a pot on the cooker rather than the oven, because it´s just just simpler. And guess what ? It didn´t work out that well this time at all. Possible reasons:
too much celery, too little red wine ( I guess I drank more than I cooked, lol)
AND it just dawned on me that I - for the first time EVER- I forgot to remove the bay leaves before blending everything. I just cannot believe I made such a beginners mistake!!!!

I just haven´t had much luck with my cooking all week . I made a huge batch of korean pancakes and they turned out rubbish too :( The ones I made 3 or 4 weeks ago were too die for but these, although still somehow edible they´re... yikes!

Oh btw, the BEEF itself tastes absolutely lovely. I mean it´s yummmmmmyy :)

I hope that my new batch of choc biscuits will be as good as the last one. I gave some to my parents and my mum rang me up to tell me that she loves them. If you guys knew my mum, then you´d know what a huge praise this was, lol ! :p