What's new

What are you drinking?

right

JesusPeets. Distracted by writing. Need to kick it into high gear.
Cracking #2
20241001_230607.jpg

ice minus

This is literally only the second round in this foil takeout container. My family has been buying packages occasionally but they're expensive so I said why don't you row your own. They grow so easy and so fast that it makes no sense why they charge so much for them.

That dude probably use to sell weed, but now microgreens are more valuable, :ROFLMAO:
LMAO! That's quite literally the vibe I get off the guy, even fully looks the part for sure.

I gotta be honest I'm not sure what the best use for microgreens are, what are people typically doing with them after buying them?
Even if the answer is "eating them, duh" I meant more like -- how? And with what dishes etc

PadawanWarrior

LMAO! That's quite literally the vibe I get off the guy, even fully looks the part for sure.

I gotta be honest I'm not sure what the best use for microgreens are, what are people typically doing with them after buying them?
Even if the answer is "eating them, duh" I meant more like -- how? And with what dishes etc
I think people just use them like sprouts. I've seen my wife eat them plain, add them to salads, and put on sandwiches. I just like experimenting with growing stuff, :geek:

ice minus

I think people just use them like sprouts. I've seen my wife eat them plain, add them to salads, and put on sandwiches. I just like experimenting with growing stuff, :geek:

> I think people just use them like sprouts.
Yeah but like how the hell do people use the "sprouts"?

> I've seen my wife eat them plain, add them to salads, and put on sandwiches.
Now we're talking! Most experience I have with them is a local chain called Pita Pit offers Alfalfa Sprouts as a pita filling which I've gotten several times before, but boy, they have a pretty "unique" aftertaste and I almost always regret adding them to my wraps

> I just like experimenting with growing stuff, :geek:

MY MAN

That's why I'm here too

And I am anything but a natural green thumb, I fully own being a novice!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
thats not my cat, my cats are ass holes
well i guess dr.cloud is cool
dr cloud.jpg

and princess snow has her moments
princess snow.jpg

but if you want em they are yours

ice minus

IMG_9125~2.jpg

Never once owned a cat and have zero experience with them but here's our wild and crazy little guy

His name is Tony

Named after my favorite actor and tv show ever - the sopranos (james Gandolfini)

right

I have a pitbull, a Doberman, a huskie that is 100lbs instead of 50 that I suspect is part wolf ,and a tiny little dog that looks like a chihuahua

ice minus

I have a pitbull, a Doberman, a huskie that is 100lbs instead of 50 that I suspect is part wolf ,and a tiny little dog that looks like a chihuahua
Lmao!! We're convinced our guy above is most certainly not a real Pomeranian either but Google Lens tells me more like a German Spitz.

Guess we got scammed. But I wouldn't trade him for a million dollars .

My best buddy in the world 🐾