Veteran
1211juckage_010-med.jpg

1211juckage_011-med.jpg

1211juckage_012-med.jpg

1211juckage_013-med.jpg

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Ohh Juan... Yeah 87 is a bit warm, however, thats with the door being opened for about an hour... I was prunin/clonin the other gals in the room. When the door is closed, the temps drop to 78-82. Also... I have two 400s in there currently... Ill be setting up a 600 air cooled hood as soon as UPS gets off they're lazy ass and delivers it. DHL (a diff courier) is truly the way to ship things, you can see what highway your package is on.

peace

Okie grown

Veteran
Looking good.Do you have a fan on them?Looks like the stems could use a little work out.I won a pack of wcs over at cannabis world so i will be watching close and starting my own thread.Goodluck!

G

Bartender
I cant see any of your pics? I dont know why.. Ill check your gallery..
Then come back by..peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has added some new family members.. LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

TheFlyinHaWyn!

so, nobody still growing the west coast sugar over here...?

so, nobody still growing the west coast sugar over here...?

well, for those of you that haven't grown it, good luck trying to find some, as it seems tuk-tuk went underground somewhere. lucky thing i got some:). here's one WCS i have, i think i still have access to a couple more seeds from a friend who got to test them out. alright, here we go. she stays in my garden until a better pheno can be found, if possible.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

alright...got myself two more WCS seeds...looking forward to adding something to my current WCS...maybe a male to make more seeds for personal use?...hmmmmm.....good for me.

KRS Juan

Congrats on the find, you are correct about them being pretty rare. I know Tuk Tuk gave a bunch away to seed shops around the UK, and I donated a couple hundred to Eddy Lepp (Along with some Purple Sticky Punch, Diva G, and Sativa Kush), so they are out there. Tuk has been busy making various backcross' but I kinda doubt he will ever release any to the public anytime soon.

Keep us updated on how yours turns out.
-KRS Juan-

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
sackoweed said:
Bartender
I cant see any of your pics? I dont know why.. Ill check your gallery..

I had to delete my gallery because of security concerns. One of my grow locations was raided by the cops. However... it seems though that there must of been a error in there procedure. Its been goin on 5 months now and neither person involved has been charged or jailed.

Every lady within the WCS was a keeper in my book... i had 3, one was very super sour rank with a smell that would make you jump back almost... kinda hurt your nose... the other was sour but very sweet... almost like sour candy... the sweetness carried over imensly into the taste. The last one.. which unfurtonately... i never got to smoke :badday:.. was way more Sat. dominant (i believed it was a fair representation of Tuk's mysterious Sat. Father that he used in all his crosses) than any of the others. The smell was unreal... covered head to toe in crystals... the type of trichomes that if you accidently brushed up against a bud in the garden your hair would be stuck to your arm, very ooey gooey gushy trichomes... not to mention.. good luck tryn to get the smell off of you:dueling: It was more tropical than the others with a distinct smell that i cant really put my finger on. It yielded better than her two sisters, but was the longest to finish. Good things come to those who wait. :D

TheFlyinHaWyn!- You will not be disappointed with those beans. I had nothing but amazin results with them.

KRS- Hey man, if your still in touch with Tuk, would you mind tellin him thanks once again for lettin me try out his creation. A+++ hope all is well with him. Thanks to you as well Juan for makin' it possible. take care bro :respect:

peace

KRS Juan

I talk to Tuk at least once a month, but being were on the opposite sides of the planet, and he cant stand computers it can be hard sometimes. I know he still checks these threads once in a while, and there are a ton of test's of his beans going on right now on OG and CW. It's sad that he was so embraced by the admins there, and banned from here, it should have been the opposite.

-KRS Juan-

G

shit, scay, i think a great twist on that name would be "Sweet & Sour Diesel!"
what a great lil name...very cute, catchy

G

@bartender hope everythin went ok with the case

wasnt even aware u had caught a case but im sure yer OK, by now
but, just always worryin over here..even though we're not friends, heh, yer all like pham 2 me :)

check in with ic, yo! let us know yer OK!

KRS Juan

Scay - I highly doubt it, unless someone got some WCS seeds from Bubba or me and decided to rename it.

-KRS Juan-

Latest posts

Latest posts