What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Werc Shop Busted

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Maybe they should just make Rosin? That and dry sift and water hash are permitted in Calif. You can get very high yields of Rosin from good dry sift or water hash I have seen over 75% and it is legal as far as I know as no solvents are used.
I will wait until the dust clears before jumping to conclusions if they were just testing or a commercial production facility, but either way they do not deserve jail or the shit they are in. I have seen very large co2 and BHO production facilities in Calif, huge... No way they are legal like in Colorado, in fact several were moving to Colorado when I visited.
-SamS

Yes, Sam, We know about Bubble Hash, in the backwoods USA. I definitely prefer it, and pay special attention to making concentrates of quality without Butane. People seemed to have lost interest in water and Ice extraction for the butane products that do make crappy product yield something worth something, I suppose.

Low-Grade growers blasting whole crops rather than grow good flowers.

bigbag

Veteran
@ Chimera, here's a quote from Shanti..."Happy to announce we will have a series of mothers selected and clones available in a short period of time to other 502 growers, then we plan with the Werc Shop to come out with our signature products like what we have developed in Europe...but all step by step...we are pretty fired up for a good season, so will keep you posted".

DrFever

Veteran
No offense but you don't sound very informed about testing at all, have you had meds tested before?
Where I'm from to do a test they take the entire batch which is usually 1#, only one gram is actually tested but they take the entire batch and seal it with a serial number to authenticate it's validity. That way some one doesn't take one nice gram that's clean get the passing test result and then drop a unit of dirty "medicine" at the dispo...which would be easy to do ootherwise. I have had 1# of extract all sealed up by labs and I have had up to 3# taken by an analytical lab to be tested at once. And these guys easily have 100# at there labs at once sometimes it takes over a week for a test to come back. 500# can easily be testing if you are familiar with the process. They might have had a waiting list considering they are one of the bigger labs in ca..

Exactly like to get DNA from a human you need a strand of hair or little piece of skin can't imagine them needing 2 legs and a arm to get DNA
But that kinda product is just unbelievable What the hell were they thinking ...

snake11

Yes, Sam, We know about Bubble Hash, in the backwoods USA. I definitely prefer it, and pay special attention to making concentrates of quality without Butane. People seemed to have lost interest in water and Ice extraction for the butane products that do make crappy product yield something worth something, I suppose.

Low-Grade growers blasting whole crops rather than grow good flowers.

I have yet to find a bubble hash that tastes as good as a properly made hydrocarbon extract. This is why most of the folks I know are not interested in bubble or water/ice extraction.

bigbag

Veteran
most bubble hash is made with lower grade popcorn, shake, etc and often over stirred/agitated and under dried...bubble made with high quality flowers, stirred for less than 10 minutes, dried properly and microplaned, if often full melt, clear dome, full of terp's and fully dabbable...then there's the uber tasty Rosin ;)

Wendull C.

Veteran
Had some water extracted hash from the la cup. Better than any bho I have tried. Dabs were great. They wanted 140 a gram I think because the yield was so poor.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Honestly properly sifted dry sift is much better than other extracts I have tried, although anyone is good at what they do will have a superior product and then personal tastes. To me it's better for people with proper equipment to purge bho to run commercial batches, sure you can do at home but there are a lot of people with no sense.